i haven't written in a while but I have been doing a lot of thinking. I told Suncoast I may be leaving on account of more money. So they offered at first to give me a small promotion. Then when it became evident that I would be leaving reguardless of their small raise, they decide to interview me for a management position in the company. The only problem that I could see was the transportation issue. I would definitly need to get a car. So I called my mom, yes I did, and she told me the best thing for me to do would be to ask for the job in writing... if I can prove to a dealership that I will have a job paying me almost 30,000 a year that I would have no problem financing a new vehicle. So I had to leave a message but will be calling the District Manager back shortly to let her know I mean buisness. I guess, though, that it threw her back in the interview a bit to see how calm I was about the position. I fully understood that it would be a very large responsibility, I guesss she expected me to be more scared, and to tell you the truth I was a bit. But also excited, I mean here is an opertunity to run my own store, the right way. Not to say where I am working at now is not run right, it's just I wouldn't have hired some of the people he did. But seriously. I am a nervous wrech because of this and a ball of excitement. I mean if they go threw with this an guarantee me the job... not only will I have an awesome paying job, but I'll have a new car to show for it. Not to mention paying off all my bills, including my school one and finally getting a copy of my diploma. Hells yes. anyways enough of my pseudo good news, I mean it hasn't happened yet. I don't want to get myself all worked up but if it moves fast I could have a new store, a new job and a new car all in the span of a couple of weeks. Now how early do I have to let them all know I need a 3 day vacation???